Our Lean Six Sigma Training will help you understand what Lean Six Sigma is and how it works so you can begin improving processes right away.
- Pre-Requisite: None
- Training & Certification (includes PDF certificate)
- 8 hours, self-paced, completely online
- Accessible on computers, tablets and smartphones
- Globally recognized (8 PDUs)
Yellow Belt Training includes:
- What Lean Six Sigma is
- Why organizations use Lean Six Sigma
- How Lean Six Sigma works (DMAIC Methodology)
Yellow Belt Certification includes:
- Exam: 50 multiple choice Questions (unlimited re-takes)
- PDF Certificate to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Free Membership to our Yellow Belt Certified Group on LinkedIn
LSSYB Training & Certification – Course Outline
Here’s what you’ll learn in GoLeanSixSigma.com’s Yellow Belt course.
Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Where did it originate?
- Why is it so effective and popular?
Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
- Master Black Belt
The 8 Wastes (DOWNTIME)
- Non-Utilized Employees
- Extra Processing
- Define Phase – Define the problem.
- Project Charter (Tool)
- Defining Value: Voice of the Customer (VOC) (Tool)
- High Level Process Map: SIPOC (Tool)
- Measure Phase – Quantify the problem.
- Selecting Measures
- Data Collection Planning
- Operational Definitions
- Capturing Baseline Data
- Analyze Phase – Identify the cause of the problem.
- Process Analysis
- The 5 Whys and the Fishbone Diagram (Tool)
- Pareto Charts (Tool)
- Develop a Hypothesis
- Improve Phase – Implement and verify the solution.
- Optimize Flow
- Mistake-Proofing: Poka-yoke (Tool)
- Visual Management and 5S
- Control Phase – Maintain the solution.
- Process Control Plan (Tool)
- Monitoring and Response Plan (Tool)
- Documentation and Storyboard