In the rapidly evolving environment that organizations operate in nowadays, IT Service management is an increasingly important tool in corporate management strategies.
To remain relevant in our fast-paced, ever-changing technological world, modern day business has had to adopt and perfect modern, agile methods to efficiently manage the delivery of IT services to its business customers.
IT Service Management organizations that continually improve themselves are more successful than those that rely on maintaining the status quo. Improvement must focus on increasing efficiency, maximizing effectiveness and optimizing cost of services and the underlying IT Service Management processes.
AZAAN uses the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) to describe five evolutionary stages (levels) in which an organization manages its processes through maturity.
- Purpose and Scope of ITSM Assessment
- Evaluate your Current State / ITSM Maturity Level
- Understand and identify Critical Success Factors (CSF)
- Identify risks related to ITSM
- Report writing and submission
- Process Improvement & Initial Roadmap Planning
Contact us to know more, ask for Quotation and get benefitted from our services.