What is ISO/IEC 29100?
ISO/IEC 29100 provides a high-level framework for protecting the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) that is within Information and Communication Technology systems (ICT). This privacy framework provided by ISO/IEC 29100 applies not only to organizations but also for persons using the ICT, which do require privacy controls in order to process the PII.
Why is ISO/IEC 29100 Lead Privacy Framework important for you?
Taking into consideration the increased number of technologies that process the Personally Identifiable Information (PII), it is essential for organizations to implement a privacy framework that provides guidance on how to protect the PII. This privacy framework is intended to help organizations to define their PII related requirements for the safeguarding of privacy within an Information and Communication Technology system (ICT). This can be executed by specifying a common privacy terminology, defining the actors and their roles in processing PII and referencing familiar privacy principles.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 29100 Lead Privacy Implementer Training
PECB ISO/IEC 29100 Certificate will prove that you have:
- Understood the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective protection of personally identifiable information (PII)
- Developed the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Privacy Framework based on ISO/IEC 29100
- Gained a thorough understanding of how to design, build and lead organizations privacy programs covering business processes, ICT systems and services, through the use of best practices
- Acquired the necessary expertise in privacy governance, specifically in personally identifiable information governance
- Improved the capacity for analysis of privacy incident management
The following Data Protection training courses are available: