Why to attend?
Lead Privacy Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in designing, implementing, operating and maintaining Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems that handle and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII). During this training course, you will also have the opportunity to support an organization in improving privacy programs through the use of best practices and spur innovative solutions that enable the protection of PII within ICT systems.
Who to attend?
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with privacy security
- Privacy security managers responsible for defining the privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII within an ICT environment
- Members of an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) system
- Data protection and privacy officers
- Comprehend the privacy principles of ISO/IEC 29100
- Acknowledge the correlation between the concept of ISO/IEC 29100 and ISO/IEC 27000
- Master the terminology, concepts and approaches used for the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of ICT systems that handle and protect PII
- Learn how to interpret the high-level framework for the protection of PII with ICT systems in a specific context of an organization as provided by ISO/IEC 29100
- Learn how to effectively advise organizations in defining their privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of ICT systems that handle and protect PII
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 29100 and comprehensive knowledge of ICT systems.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 29100 and initiation of a Privacy Framework
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a Privacy Framework
Day 3: Implementation of a Privacy Framework
Day 4: Privacy Framework monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and evaluation
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Privacy and Security Framework
Domain 2: Privacy Management best practices based on ISO/IEC 29100
Domain 3: Designing and developing an organizational Privacy Management Framework based on ISO/IEC 29100
Domain 4: Implementing a Privacy Management Framework
Domain 5: Designing and implementing Privacy Management controls
Domain 6: Monitoring and measuring performance
Domain 7: Improving the Privacy Management Framework
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for PECB Privacy Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||PIMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified Provisional Privacy Implementer||PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified Privacy Implementer||PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Privacy Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer||PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Privacy Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 29100 Senior Lead Privacy Implementer||PECB Certified Lead Privacy Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Privacy Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org