Why to attend?
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
Who to attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity.
Day 1: Introduction to Cybersecurity and related concepts as recommended by ISO/IEC 27032
Day 2: Cybersecurity policies, risk management and attack mechanisms
Day 3: Cybersecurity controls, information sharing and coordination
Day 4: Incident management, monitoring and continuous improvement
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” exam completely meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Cybersecurity
Domain 2: Roles and responsibilities of stakeholders
Domain 3: Cybersecurity Risk Management
Domain 4: Attack mechanisms and Cybersecurity controls
Domain 5: Information sharing and coordination
Domain 6: Integrating Cybersecurity Program in Business Continuity Management
Domain 7: Cybersecurity incident management and performance measurement
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||CSMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Provisional Cybersecurity Manager||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity Manager||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Cybersecurity||Cybersecurity activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Cybersecurity||Cybersecurity activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Senior Lead Cybersecurity Manager||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Cybersecurity||Cybersecurity activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org