Why to attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of IT Service Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s IT processes and/or services, effectiveness and overall performance.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of IT Service Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 20000 in an organization.
Who to attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in IT Service Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an IT Service Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- ITSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory framework
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ITSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ITSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing IT Service Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ITSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 and initiation of an ITSMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ITSMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ITSMS
Day 4: ITSMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
Domain 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
Domain 3: Planning an ITSMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 4: Implementing an ITSMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ITSMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ITSMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
Domain 7: Preparing for an ITSMS certification audit
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||SMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in IT Service Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in IT Service Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in IT Service Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org