Why to attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who to attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead IT Service Management System (ITSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an IT Service Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an IT Service Management System audit
- Expert advisors in IT Service Management
- Understand the operations of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an ITSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ITSMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS) and ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
Domain 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit program
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in IT Service Management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in IT Service Management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in IT Service Management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: email@example.com