Why to attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ITSMS, including ITSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Service Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Service Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an IT Service Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ITSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management System (ITSMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS) requirements and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
Domain 2: IT Service Management System (ITSMS)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||SMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org