Why to attend?
The GDPR Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental privacy principles and become familiar with the role of the Data Protection Officer.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who to attend?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection Principles
Day 2: The General Data Protection Regulation requirements and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP)
Domain 2: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation”.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||DPMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified GDPR Foundation||PECB Certified GDPR Foundation Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: email@example.com