What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster Recovery includes policies and procedures aimed at protecting an organization from human or naturally triggered disruptions on the IT infrastructure. It plays a significant role in the prevention of data losses, financial consequences, loss of trustworthiness and organizational reputation. A Disaster Recovery Plan includes the measures that an organization should take to swiftly recover its IT systems.
Why is Disaster Recovery important for you?
Having the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, maintaining and managing an ongoing Disaster Recovery Plan guarantees you professional recognition. Acquire your essential and fundamental skills in Disaster Recovery and help your organization develop procedures, plans, and recovery processes. Being certified against Disaster Recovery demonstrates your determination to achieve a certain level of profesional competence in the industry.
Benefits of Disaster Recovery
The benefits that you will gain upon the successful completion of the Disaster Recovery certification include the following:
- Strengthen your personal capability to conduct a DR project
- Acquire the necessary expertise to help an organization in implementing Disaster Recovery practices
- Help an organization meet its business objectives regarding Disaster Recovery
- Gain an internationally recognized certification
- Secure data and hardware
- Increase your reliability
- Minimize risk
The following certified ‘Disaster Recovery’ courses and exams are offered by AZAAN: