Why to attend?
Disaster Recovery Foundation training enables you to learn the basic components to implement a Disaster Recovery Plan. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Disaster Recovery plan development process.
After completing this course, you can take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies and management approach.
Who to attend?
- Individuals involved in Disaster Recovery services
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Disaster Recovery planning
- Understand the basic concepts of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Comprehend the basic processes of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to effectively implement a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on the material which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Disaster Recovery Plan
Day 2: Disaster Recovery Planning and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Disaster Recovery
Domain 2: Disaster Recovery Plan Development
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below.
The requirements for PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||DRMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation||PECB Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: email@example.com