COBIT® 5 Foundation Certification Course is an interactive; classroom based training or lives virtual training; to prepare the delegates for the COBIT 5 Foundation exam. With an understanding of the COBIT 5 Framework, delegates will be able to identify and apply the COBIT 5 components in their business operations and IT activities.
COBIT® 5 provides a comprehensive framework that assists enterprises to achieve their goals and deliver value through effective governance and management of enterprise IT. It builds on more than 20 years of practical usage and application of COBIT by many enterprises and users from business, IT, risk, security and assurance communities.
At the end of this course, participants will enjoy & gain following competencies:
- Key Challenges facing by IT.
- Understand the COBIT 5 Framework.
- Understand the key principles of COBIT 5 and how it aligns IT goals with strategy objectives.
- COBIT 5 basic principles, Governance and Management enablers.
- Implementation approach for using COBIT 5.
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model.
- Components of COBIT 5 processes.
- ISO/IEC 15504 capability assessment approach.
- COBIT 5 Foundation Exam structure and preparation guideline.
- Master COBIT 5.0 at foundation level.
- Stepping stone towards COBIT 5.0 Implementation and COBIT 5.0 Assessor Course.
Delegates will receive below study materials:
- Free copy of the Governance of Enterprise IT based on COBIT® 5 textbook.
- Sample Questions.
- COBIT® 5 Foundation Summary.
- Certificate of attendance.
- The course qualifies for 14 CPD/CPE credits.
- Lunch & Refreshments.
Course Delivery Options:
- Intensive three-day classroom course with complete revision and an exam on the third day.
- Live interactive virtutal training.
- In-house training.
Course Duration : 16 Hours of study (2 days or 3 days)
There is no formal prerequisite for this course, but it is recommended that the participants have some experience in the IT Governance.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Module 2: COBIT Overview
- Module 3: COBIT 5.0 Principles
- Activity Goal Cascade and Process Mapping
- Module 4: COBIT 5.0 Enablers
- Activity Enabler Guide Walk through
- Module 5: Introduction to COBIT Implementation
- Module 6: COBIT 5.0 Assessment Introduction
- Module 7: Exam Preparation Guide
- COBIT 5.0 Foundation Exam ( Online / Paper based)
COBIT Foundation course is suitable for:
- IT Professionals working in IT Management, IT Operations, Information Security, Compliance, Assurance.
- IT Management Consultants.
- IT Governance professionals and Auditors.
- Business Managers.
Exam & Certification:
- 50 multiple choice questions.
- Exam conducted online or paper based.
- Exam Time 40 minutes ( Non-Native English Speaking delegates will get 10 Minutes extra time).
- Pass mark 50%
- Closed book