CCSASM validates knowledge and skill sets in cyber security with particular focus and emphasis on the development of an applicable cyber security incident response and an enterprise cyber security program.
The CCSASM is a unique program in the compliance and security industry – indeed the first of a kind in the world. It is laser-beam focused on thoroughly examining cyber security requirements and establishing best practices that can be applied in securing today’s digital business information infrastructure.
- Examine and build a practical & applicable cyber security program for an organization
- Step through core components of an actionable incident response plan
- Identify policies that reflect an organization’s priority for security in the areas of risk assessment, mobile devices, cloud computing, encryption and more
- Walk through incident management and other checklist documents to establish consistency in monitoring enterprise security capabilities
- Learn about key reference sources vital for managing an enterprise cyber security program
CCSASM Course Outline
Module 1: Cybersecurity Framework
Module 2: Security Incident Management
Module 3: Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
Module 4: Essential Cyber Policies
Module 5: Encryption
Module 6: Establishing a Cyber Security Program
CCSASM program is of value to compliance professionals and managers, information security officers, security practitioners, privacy officers and senior IT professionals.
The CCSA℠ exam validates knowledge and skill sets in cyber security with particular focus and emphasis on the development of an applicable cyber security incident response and an enterprise cyber security program.
|Exam Name||Exam Number||Number of Questions||Time Allowed||Passing Score|
To know more about the course fee, training schedule and other details, write to us at: email@example.com