Security is not just about building the right defense strategy. It is also about foreseeing how to put things back to working condition should there be an unforeseen incident. This is the crux of having a solid Business Continuity plan in place. BCMS (or ISO 22301) defines business continuity management system (BCMS) as a part of the overall management system that establishes, implements, operates, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves the business continuity process.
ISO 22301 (BCMS) & NCEMA
ISO 22301 / NCEMA 7000 is a standard that establishes the process, principles and terminology of Business Continuity Management. The standard deals with broad goals and is therefore non prescriptive so as to make it applicable to small and large business and local or global organizations.
A good BCMS emphasizes the importance of :
- Identification of potential risks that may cause disruptions.
- Identification of key products and services, and critical business functions.
- Identification of financial and non-financial impact of potential disruptions.
- Comprehensive risk management strategy and alignment to your business.
- Formulation and implementation of viable recovery strategies and plans.
- Awareness, Training, Exercising and testing of these plans.
- Regular maintenance, review and updation of the analysis, strategies and plans, to have the assurance and peace of mind that the plans continue at all points in time to support the changing needs of the organization.
AZAAN Approach for ISO 22301 / NCEMA Implementation & Certification
Our ISO 22301 compliance services assist an organization to understand the business needs and priorities, assess current IT infrastructure, and review existing Disaster Recovery solutions to provide valuable insights. This will assist an organization in formulating implementation plans to achieve ISO 22301 certification.
- ISO 22301/ NCEMA 7000 Implementation and Compliance
- Conduct Business Impact analysis (BIA)
- Conduct threat & Risk Assessment
- Develop Recovery Strategy
- Develop Response strategies
- Develop BCM Plan(s)
- Exercise Plans
- Internal Audit of BCM
- Maintenance and Assurance Audits
- Conduct BCM management Review
- Embedding BCM Culture
BCM Action Model – NCEMA 7000
Key Services we Offer:
Consulting: Using the NCEMA 7000 / ISO 22301 standard and other risk management best practices / frameworks including ISO 31000, AZAAN provides strong BCM implementation services.
Training: AZAAN prepares practitioners and auditors for Business Continuity Management through Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor trainings. Click here to know more about our trainings programs.
Implementation Toolkit: AZAAN has developed a stand-alone BCMS implementation toolkit filled with templates and artifacts for organizations striving to implement Business Continuity.
Contact us to know more, ask for Quotation and get benefitted from our services.